The Twilight saga (If I know knew Bella Swan)*


*Based in the movies movie New Moon, my version of Eclipse

Bella: What happened to you? Did drugs do this to you?

Gabriel: No! The drug's are trying to help me! Don't blame them! But if you want to blame someone, blame your little bloodsucking lover, that queer and anorexic guy, that you call vampire!

The end of the story...

Bella: Gabriel, what do you waiting for me? What do you wait from me? / What do you do waiting for me? / Why are you waiting for me? you've disappeared. I'm lost. When you left, you took everything with you.

Gabriel: ok, I tell you the truth, dear Bella, I wish I had…I wish I could tell you about all my feelings. You make me feel better inside. I mean, you make me feel alive. But, I’m older than you and I don't want to be a bad influence for you.

Bella: You? Bad influence for me? Please!.

Gabriel: Umm I'm older than you, that makes you the influencee and me the influencer. Remember I’m 27.

Bella: Ha, ha, ha, I’m 18 but my knowledge makes me older than you. You act like a teenager, remember, I made you left leave Guatemala just for me. You are, an idiot.

Gabriel: Oh come on. That’s love, nothing more.

Bella: Gabriel, please don't do this!
.
Gabriel: Why?

Bella: Because you're about to ruin everything. And I need you.

Gabriel: Well, I've got loads of time. I'm not going to give up.

Bella: I don't want you to. But that's just because I don't want you to go anywhere. It's really selfish. You know, I'm not like a messy note in a newspaper you can fix up. I'm never going to be right. I want you like my friend, not like my lover.

Gabriel: It's because of him, isn't it? Look, I know what he did to you, I mean, it’s he´s a faggot vampire. But Bella, I would never, ever do that. I will never hurt you, maybe some bite here and there, but nothing else. I promise. You can count on me.

Bella: Please Gabriel, please, don’t do that, I love you like a friend, don't make me choose. Cause I will choose him. It's always been him.

Gabriel: You know what? He gives you problems with your family, he didn’t ate eat real food.. ok ok, he ate animals in the forest. He can’t walk with you in the sunny mornings, he doesn’t cook, that’s a problem remember, you can’t do it too and the most important thing: he is a 109 years old bloodsucker for Christ sake!... Edward, he’s anorexic, he never gives you real love... he never lays or rests with you, he never warms your body with his own heat… mmm sorry he is so cold, I mean he is a damn vampire.

Bella: I’m sorry, but he can fly, run fast, protect me like no one else, he has money, and he is soooo gorgeous, he isn’t fat. He has a lovely home and family, in fact, he is a very good baseball player. He will never will bite me or eat me. And he will never be old. Come on, please!
You are… Gabriel… you are full of misery and suffering and unhappiness, and it's all over much too quickly. You only saw the worst in people all the time. You are so egocentric!

Gabriel: What am I supposed to do?

Bella: It’s unbelievable, you are a fucking monster!!

Gabriel: A monster? You are in love with a vampire!!! What’s wrong with you!!! Damn it!!

Bella: You know what? Leave me! Leave me alone you moron!!!

Gabriel: Please, I’m doing this for you, forget that skinny, pale and nonsense humor vampire, and, and think of us!

Edward: Are you OK Bella?

Bella: Us? What us? Edward please… kill him…I’m sick of him!!!

Gabriel: Ok, ok, ok, ok, I go leave…. but I’ll be back… whit with a stick of wood and a box of silver bullets…. And a shotgun!!!!, just read my mind Edward, read my mind motherfuckers!!!!!

Comentarios

el VERDE !!! dijo…
Bella, is the best Gabriel's human-scan that I've ever heard. Stay with Edward and enjoy your bloody love.
Eddy dijo…
A really good exercise on English.
Unknown dijo…
Gabriel
esta chevere tu blog... segui posteando.

ahi te dejo para que lo cheques:

www.tumentepoderosa.blogspot.com

fer

Entradas populares